Natasha Stoppel is a traveling artist exploring the world one drawing at a time. After leaving her corporate job in 2014 she launched Artist Explores the World, this blog and Youtube channel designed to feature art and travel. Since then she has trail-blazed a creative path into bullet journaling, videography, jewelry making and pyrography. When not working on her new tiny home, she’s focused on turning her experiences into creative works and seeks to inspire others to explore their artistic soul and pursue creative journeys.
Most Recent Updates
- Removing School Bus Seats – Our Skoolie Conversion January 3, 2021
- How much does a Bus Conversion Cost? October 25, 2020
- Protected: Digital Download Library September 28, 2020
- Top 10 Travel Essentials According to Artist Explores November 23, 2019
- Quintonil – One of the Best Restaurants in the World? July 27, 2019