Well Hello There!
Natasha Raymond (formerly Stoppel) is a traveling artist and jewelry maker exploring the world one drawing at a time.
She primarily focuses on pyrography and watercolor on wooden reliefs, jewelry, and hand carved creatures.
When not working on her new tiny home on wheels, she’s focused on turning her experiences into creative works, and seeks to inspire others to explore their artistic soul and pursue creative journeys while streaming live on her Twitch Channel, as well as on her Youtube channel and blog Artist Explores the World.
Natasha was formerly trained at Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Animation and a double minor in Squential Art and Illustration.
If she could share just one word of advice it is:
Live the life you dream of,
because anything is possible with the
right determination, work, and attitude.
Create, Love, and Travel On.
- January 2021 – Featured on NH Chronicle
- December 2020 – Gossip Feature on Seacoast Online
- September 2020 – Featured in Pyrography Magazine from Fox Chapel Publishing
- 2019 – 2021 – Permanent Artist at Square Carousel Illustrator Collective
- 2018 – 2021 – Resident Artist at Art Up Front Street Studios and Gallery
- November 2019 Artscope Magazine – “Art Is Her World and The World is Her Art”
- 2017- Current – Videographer and Producer at Exeter TV
- August 2019 Carriage Towne News
- June 2018 Seacoast Art Association Featured Artist
- September 2021 – Lane House Arts Center “Creative Nest Showcase” featuring 5 unique artists
- May 2021 – Spring Open Studios – Art Up Front Street Studios and Gallery
- November 2020 – Fall Open Studios – Art Up Front Street Studios and Gallery
- September 2020 – Dual Exhibition: Of the Wood with Natasha and Deb Wheeler-Bean – An Art Up Front Event Outdoors
- September 2019 – Solo Exhibition: Other Worlds of Now and Then – Art Up Front Street Studios and Gallery
- Square Carousal Guest Contributor – 2018 – 2019
- Featured Artist, Seacoast Artist Association – Exeter, NH – June 2018
- Explore your Garden Show, Seacoast Artist Association Gallery – Exeter, NH – August 2017
- Hubbly Bubbly Art Gallery – Oklahoma City, OK – Fall 2014 – Currently on display
- Sketchbook Show – Savannah, GA – Winter 2013
- 2012 Senior Show – Savannah, GA – Spring 2012
- Creatures of Myths and Ledgends Show – Savannah, GA – Fall 2012
- Lacoste Winter Vernissage – Lacoste, France – Winter 2012
- It’s All in Your Head Exhibition – Savannah, GA – Fall 2011
- Traveling Mexico with Evelyne from CulturEatz
- Coffee With a Slice of Life | How Much Money Do You Need to Travel Japan
- Travel Stories from the Saddle | Horse Riding Around the World
- A Travelouge by Brock and Tanj | Why Expats Love to Live in South Korea
- My Life’s a Movie | 10 Tips for Dating a Girl Who Travels
- Beauty-FULLY Boundless | Interview with Artist Explores the World
- People’s Choice Award in Seacoast Artist Association All the Colors of the Rainbow Theme Show – Summer 2018
- First Place – Tea Box Design Competition – Savannah, GA – Spring 2013
- Finalist Lacoste La Poste Competition – Lacoste, France – Winter 2012
Lectures and Workshops
- May 2022 – Current – Currently offers group coaching through “Pioneer” and “Globetrotter” KoFi Tiers
- January 2021 – June 2021 – Livestream lessons every Monday on Amazon Live for Chalkola
- January 2020 – Social Media for Artists at Art Up Front Street- an in person lecture
- February 2019 – Wanderfest Speaker – “The Art of Travel Sketching“
- January 2019 – Art Up Front Street Workshop: “Social Media for Artists”
- May 2018 – Women in Travel Summit Panelist: Cracking the Code: The Latest in YouTube Analytics, Decoded
- October 2017 – Wanderfest workshop host: Bullet Journaling 101